Last Modified: November 5, 2015
Contact and Electronic Communications Opt Out
By providing your contact information to us on our Sites or registering to use the Services which we define below, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically by electronic mail regarding any security, privacy, or administrative issues relating to your use of the Sites or the Products or Services and generally for business or marketing purposes subject to your right to opt out of such communications, i.e. notifications and important messages related to the use of our Products and Services.
Description of Products and Services
Leopard Catamarans push the boundaries of catamaran design. These yachts are not only performance driven, but are innovative models created with new concepts that change the way catamarans are built and utilized. All of our catamarans include cutting-edge equipment and are built blue-water ready by world renowned builder Robertson & Caine ("Products"). In addition, when you visit http://www.leopardcatamarans.com/build-my-leopard you can choose to register for your own individualized login credentials and password to create a personalized account in order to utilize the Build Your Boat Feature of the Site. Once you are registered for an account, we will send you an email with a record of your credentials for the Site. This feature of the Site allows you to make certain choices regarding the options, features and equipment you wish to include when you purchase our Products ("Services").
Information We Collect From You
We collect two types of information from you when you visit our Sites or when you seek to obtain information our Products or use our Services: (1) "personally identifiable information" (as defined below) and (2) non-personally identifiable information (as defined below).
Personal Identifiable Information ("PII")
Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, physical address, email, telephone number. We use your PII mainly to provide you with information regarding our Products and in order for you to obtain the Services, administer your inquires, when you sign up for our e-news letter and when you sign up for our special offers.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("NPII")
Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, or interests. NPII may also mean aggregated, non-identifiable or anonymized information. NPII does not identify you personally. If you do provide us with non-personally identifiable information, we may use it for the purposes described in this statement or where it is collected, or any other legal purpose.
Here are some examples of the ways in which we may collect and store your non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Sites, and how we use such information:
- Log Information. When you visit our Sites or view content provided by the Company we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This type of information includes details of how you used our Sites, IP address information described below, web pages which have been viewed by a visitor, data and time, domain type, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware, settings, browser type or version, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your "IP address" is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data, such as the screens and pages of our Services that you view. We use this information to deliver our screens and pages to you upon request, to tailor our services to the interests of you and our other visitors, and to measure traffic to and within our services.
Sharing and Disclosure of PII and NPII
Personally Identifiable Information. Primarily, we may share or disclose your PII in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to you.
- For example, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question.
- To offer you products from our affiliates, strategic partners, third-party dealers, agents, for which you have expressed and interest or that we believe may be of interest to you, or to assist such parties for research, administrative, and/or business purposes.
- These parties may contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors who help us maintain our services and provide us with other administrative services (including, but not limited to, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf.
- To comply with law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law, or comply with legal process served on us, and to protect and defend our rights or property, including our rights and property and our services, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of you and our other visitors.
- To third parties as part of a corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, liquidation, bankruptcy or sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To track and analyze NPII, i.e. non-identifying, aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
Non-personally identifiable information. We may share and disclose your NPII for the purposes described in this statement or where it is collected, or any other legal purpose, including, when and where applicable, sharing and disclosing non-personally identifiable information combined with PII.
Cookies and Other Technology
We use "cookies" to collect information about how you use our website when you visit the Sites. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Site. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Sites.
Third-Party Links and Websites
Children Under 13
California Privacy Rights
This notification is required under California law. Under California law, California residents may opt-out of Leopard Catamarans disclosing personal information about them to third parties for their marketing purposes. If You are a California resident and do not want Us to disclose Your PII to other companies for their marketing purposes, please contact Us by any of the ways described in the Contact and Electronic Communications Section above. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of PII the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of such information, please contact Us by any of the ways described in the Contact and Electronic Communications section above, and We will respond within 30 days as required by law.
Social Media and Community Platforms
Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to the Sites (including, but not limited to any Sites contained on a social media platform or website such as Facebook, Google+, YouTube or Twitter) by email, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, a "Submission"), is done at Your own risk and without any expectation of privacy.
How We Protect Your Information
No data transmissions over the Internet are completely secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or others over the Internet. You transmit such information at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We use reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach or other unintended, unauthorized or criminal activity.
Visitors to Our Sites from Outside of the United States